Dewalt DWE7490X 10 in. Job Site Table Saw with Scissor Stand
The DWE7490X 10″ Job Site Table saw with Scissor Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 28-1/2″ rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Compact and lightweight with a metal roll cage and folding stand for jobsite durability.
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 28-1/2″ of rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim material
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, push stick, miter gage, wrenches, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Compact folding stand
- Blade Guard Assembly allows for tool free adjustments of the guard for different application
- Flip over fence, allows for narrow rip cuts.
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package.
- Features a 15 amp high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- 2-1/2″ dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8″ depth of cut at 90 and 2-1/4″ at 45
- 21-7/8″ x 26 – 3/8″ table provides superior material support
- 10″ 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Folding Table saw stand
- Miter Gauge
- Push Stick
- Folding Stand
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Blade Guard Assembly