Milwaukee 4208-1 Adjustable Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with No.3 MT Motor
No job is too large for this heavy-duty drill press. This unit features the 4203 adjustable-position, variable-speed base and the 4297-1 1¼-in drill motor. Built for production drilling, this 11.5-amp drill can handle the toughest drilling jobs with up to a 1-¼” threaded hole capacity. The two-speed motor runs at 250 and 500 RPM, geared low for maximum torque.
It can produce up to 1600 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate.
Feedback speed control helps you maintain speed during operation. This unit features a No. 3 Morse Taper Chuck, for fast and easy bit changes while eliminating slippage and breakage. The dual-mount gear case with reverse mount permits tight quarter drilling.
- Powerful, 11.5-amp motor: Engineered for the toughest applications, delivering 250/500 RPM
- Dual-Mount Gear Case/Reverse Mount: Permits tight quarter drilling
- 1-1/4” Capacity: Taps up to 1-inch, 14-threaded holes
- Maximum force: Develops up to 1600 pounds of drill point pressure with a 1-inch steel plate
- Solid state electronic switching: Offers faster, smoother and quieter switching for a longer product lifespan
- Line Lockout: Prevents tool from operating if voltage is restored to an interrupted line
- (1) Electromagnetic Drill Press Base, Adjustable Position (4203)
- (1) No. 3 MT Motor for Electromagnetic Drill Press (4297-1)
« Milwaukee 4206-1 Adjustable Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with 3/4″ MotorMilwaukee 4210-1 Fixed Position Electromagnetic Drill Press with 3/4″ Motor »