Makita JS3201 10 Gauge Shear
The Makita 10 Gauge Shear (model JS3201) combines power and improved ergonomics for a range of metal cutting applications. The powerful 6.2 AMP motor delivers 1,600 SPM, with a minimum cutting radius of 2” for precision applications. Additional features include a lock-on switch for continuous operation, and a built-in thickness gauge for added convenience.
The JS3201 weighs only 7.4 lbs., with a well balanced design and rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort. The JS3201 is engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking, and is ideal for a full range of applications including production sheet metal, architectural sheet metal, sheet metal fabrication, decking, roofing, signs, and more.
Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
Tight 2” cutting radius for greater versatility
Lock-on switch for continuous operation
Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
Refined design at only 7.4 lbs. for increased control
Large, easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edges each
Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
Engineered to cut without the material loss in kerf typically associated with nibblers
Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking.
« Makita GA6020YX1 SJS Cut‑Off and Angle GrinderMakita JS1602 16 Gauge Shear »
- Dewalt DCH273B 20V MAX XR Brushless Cordless SDS PLUS L-Shape Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX Brushless Cordless SDS PLUS D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH293B 20V MAX XR Brushless L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH481B 60V MAX Brushless Cordless SDS MAX Combination Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt D25951K 29 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer