Makita FS6200 Drywall Screwdriver
The Makita 6,000 RPM Drywall Screwdriver (model FS6200) delivers speed, power and ergonomics. It is ideal for hanging sheet rock on wood frame.
6 AMP Motor Delivers 6,000 RPM
The FS6200 is powered by a 6 AMP motor that delivers 0-6000 RPM and includes a large variable speed trigger with lock-on button for continuous use. The adjustable depth locator assembly with Makita’s Sure-Lock™ feature is engineered for consistent screw depth.
Comfort and Ease-of-Use Features
The FS6200 has an ergonomic grip for increased comfort, and a cast aluminum gear housing for less weight (only 3.0 lbs.) and increased durability. Other features include a depth locator holder for convenient storage during framing applications, a bit storage on the base of the grip to reduce downtime, and an LED light to illuminate the work surface.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The FS6200 is engineered for hanging applications, and is ideal for drywall contractors, acoustical contractors, carpenters, plaster contractors, maintenance, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class drywall screwdriver.
« Makita TW0350 Impact WrenchMakita FS2701 Torque Adjustable Screwdriver »
- Dewalt DCH273B 20V MAX XR Brushless Cordless SDS PLUS L-Shape Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX Brushless Cordless SDS PLUS D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH293B 20V MAX XR Brushless L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH481B 60V MAX Brushless Cordless SDS MAX Combination Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt D25951K 29 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer