Dewalt D25951K 29 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer
Our 29 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer boasts a hard-hitting German-engineered mechanism. It delivers constant speed, so it maintains impacts under load, even in the hardest concrete. Plus, with the SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® technology, it reduces vibrations the user feels for longer work intervals with less fatigue.This tool comes Tag Ready(TM), so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag(TM) and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect(TM) app.
SDS MAX bits are the most commonly used drilling and demolition bits found on a jobsite.
Protects users from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly with less fatigue.
Maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
Attach a DEWALT® Tag to the housing in the labeled area with adhesive to track your tool inventory from the DEWALT Tool Connect app.
« Dewalt D25872K 19 lb. SDS MAX Demolition HammerDewalt DCH481B 60V MAX Brushless Cordless SDS MAX Combination Rotary Hammer »
- Milwaukee 2654-20 M18 FUEL Impact Wrench with Friction Ring
- Milwaukee 4262-1 3/4″ Motor for Electromagnetic Drill Press
- Ryobi P340 18V ONE+ JobPlus with Multi-Tool Attachment
- Dewalt DCS380P1 20V Max Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Metabo HPT C3610DRA MultiVolt 36V Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw with AC Adapter