Milwaukee 2702-20 M18 Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver
The M18™ ½” Compact Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver is the Most Compact 18v hammer drill on the market and delivers Over 50% More Run-Time than drills with brushed motors. The Milwaukee® built brushless motor, REDLINK™ Electronics, and REDLITHIUM™ batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger.
At only 7-3/8” long and 3.9 lbs. (with battery), this drill provides excellent control & balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. This compact hammer drill delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM, for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. An all-metal gear case and 1/2″ metal chuck provide maximum durability.
- Milwaukee® Brushless Motor: Optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers over 50% more run-time and 2X longer life than brushed motors. Also delivers 500 in-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM for a wide range of drilling & fastening applications.
- Compact Design: Provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces.
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life.
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- All-Metal Gear Case and ½” Metal Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability