Makita XRJ06Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) Brushless Cordless Recipro Saw
Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless Recipro Saw Kit. It’s powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries (sold separately) for 36V power and performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like cutting and demolition that traditionally called for a corded recipro saw. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XRJ06Z as they use across the Makita 18V LXT® cordless tool line-up.
The XRJ06Z is equipped with efficiency features for faster cutting. The long 1-1/4” stroke length increases cutting efficiency, and the refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration. Convenience features include an L.E.D. light to illuminate the line of cut, retractable tool hook, and “tool-less” blade change for faster blade installation and removal.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Powerful BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 0-3,000 (metal cutting) and 0-2,300 (wood cutting) strokes per minute for faster cutting
- Long 1-1/4″ stroke length provides increased cutting efficiency
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries deliver the power and performance of a corded recipro saw without leaving the 18V LXT® platform (batteries not included)
- Refined crank mechanism design minimizes blade deflection and reduces vibration
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Large two-finger varible speed trigger for operator convenience
- “Tool-less” blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light with preglow and afterglow illuminate the work area
- Reinforced fixed shoe for added durability
- Retractable tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Ergonomic design at only 17-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 10.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers