Makita JV0600K Top Handle Jig Saw with Tool Case
The JV0600K is engineered with a powerful 6.5 AMP motor and a variable speed control dial (500 – 3,100 SPM) for optimal cutting performance in a variety of materials. The internal counterbalance system is engineered for reduced vibration and improved comfort, so the tool user gets top cutting performance with less vibration. The die-cast aluminum base adjusts from 0 degrees to 45 degrees right or left with an on-board wrench for fast bevel adjustments.
The JV0600K has three orbital settings plus straight cutting, and features an ergonomically-designed rubberized grip to provide more comfort and control. A through-the-body dust port for use with a vacuum provides efficient dust management. The saw also features a large trigger switch with lock-on button for extended use. The JV0600K has a compact design at only 9-1/4 inches long and weighs only 5.2 pounds.
The JV0600K is ideal for professional woodworkers, cabinetry makers, and specialized residential construction workers seeking a best-in-class top handle jig saw.
- 6.5 AMP motor and 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting deliver faster and more accurate cuts in a variety of materials
- Variable speed control dial (500-3,100 SPM) enables user to march the speed to the application
- Through-the-body dust port for use with a vacuum provides efficient dust management
- Counterbalance system for reduced vibration
- “Tool-less” blade change system for fast blade installation and removal
- Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
- Well-balance design (only 5.2 lbs.) for reduced operator fatigue
- Die-cast aluminum housing base for added durability
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Ergonomic rubberized grip and 2-finger trigger for increased comfort
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts from 0° – 45° right or left
- On-board wrench for fast bevel adjustments
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Uses Tang shank blades
- (1) 4-1/8″ 9TPI Jig Saw Blade (792529-7-1)
- (1) Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- (1) Tool Case (824998-5)