Milwaukee 2737-20 M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw
The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to deliver quality cuts in a wide variety of materials and applications. Equipped with Milwaukee’s POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw provides higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute, minimizing chipping or bucking for clean controlled cuts. With the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, the saw is capable of cutting up to 105 linear feet of ¾” laminated particle board, delivering all-day productivity with less trips to the charger. The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw features a variable-speed two-finger trigger, toolless blade-change and bevel adjust, and an integrated LED light with on/off blower to maximize cutline visibility.
Variable speed ranges between 0 and 3500 strokes per minute, providing precise control for clean cuts with less chipping.
4-position orbital cutting provides versatility for application-specific cutting.
REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market.
« Milwaukee 2737B-20 M18 FUEL Barrel Grip Jig SawMilwaukee 2732-20 M18 FUEL Circular Saw »
- Dewalt DCH273B 20V MAX XR Brushless Cordless SDS PLUS L-Shape Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH133B 20V MAX Brushless Cordless SDS PLUS D-Handle Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH293B 20V MAX XR Brushless L-Shape SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt DCH481B 60V MAX Brushless Cordless SDS MAX Combination Rotary Hammer
- Dewalt D25951K 29 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer