Milwaukee 2731-20 M18 FUEL Circular Saw (Bare Tool)
The M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw Cuts Faster and Weighs up to 40% less than corded saws while delivering up to 300 cuts per charge.
Utilizing a POWERSTATE™ brushless motor the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4” Circular Saw cuts faster than corded counterparts. Weighing in at only 9 lbs with battery pack, the saw is up to 40% lighter than competitive corded circular saws, without sacrificing cut depth or performance. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence has the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, providing optimized performance and overload protection by using total system communication between tool, battery, and charger. REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Technology provides up to 300 cuts per charge with superior pack construction and electronics – delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery than any competitive lithium-ion battery on the market.
The M18 FUEL 7-1/4” Circular Saw features an LED light to increase accuracy in low light situations and a rafter hook for easy storage in-between cuts. It also features a magnesium shoe as well as upper and lower guards to reduce tool weight while not sacrificing durability.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power through the toughest applications
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
- 2-1/2″ Cut Depth for greater range of applications
- Integrated Rafter Hook for easy storage between uses
- LED Light for great cutline visibility in low light situations
Battery Warranty: 3 Year
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Arbor Size: 5/8″
No Load RPM: 5,000
Blade Guard: Magnesium
Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50 degrees
Tool Warranty: 5 Years
« Milwaukee 2637-20 M18 18 Gauge Single Cut Shear (Bare Tool)Milwaukee 6276-21 Body Grip Orbital Jig Saw »