Milwaukee 2606-20 M18 Compact Drill Driver (Bare Tool)
The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2″ Drill Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4″ length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2″ metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites.
REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool’s temperature to provide maximum life.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces.
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
Weight: 2.9 lbs
LED Light: Yes
Peak Torque: 500 in-lbs
Chuck Type: 1/2″ Metal Single Sleeve – Ratcheting Lock
Speed: 0-400/ 0-1,800 RPM
Tool Warranty: 5 Years
« Milwaukee 2607-20 M18 Compact Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool)Milwaukee 2406-20 M12 2-Speed Screwdriver (Bare Tool) »
- Bosch IWMH182 18 V EC Brushless Square Drive Impact Wrench with Detent Ball
- Makita XAG17ZU 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless Cut‑Off and Angle Grinder
- Bosch IWMH182B 18V EC Brushless Impact Wrench with Ball Detent (Bare Tool)
- Makita HR1840 Rotary Hammer
- Dremel MM40-05 Multi-Max Oscillating Tool