Milwaukee 2530-20 M12 FUEL Circular Saw (Bare Tool)
With a cut capacity of 1-5/8″ for cutting 2x dimensional lumber, the M12 FUEL™ 5-3/8″ circular saw, delivers up to 170 cuts per charge and up to 2X the motor life of competitive products.
With the ability to cut a wide range of common jobsite materials, the M12™ circular saw was designed to deliver the power, run-time and durability required by professionals. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
The M12 FUEL™ 5-3/8″ circular saw features a built in LED light for great cutline visibility and all aluminum guards and shoe for increased durability on the jobsite.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
- 1-5/8″ Cut Capacity allows saw to cut 2x dimensional lumber.
- LED Light for greater cutline visibility in low light situations.
Arbor Size: 10mm
No Load RPM: 3,600
Blade: 5-3/8″ Or 5-1/2″
Blade Guard: Aluminum
Maximum Bevel Capacity: 50 degrees
Tool Warranty: 5 Years