Makita XTS01Z 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Crown Stapler
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Crown Stapler (model XTS01Z, tool only) is a true utility stapler engineered for a range of trades. The XTS01Z is compact and powerful, and can drive a wide range of 3/8” crown staple lengths flush into hardwoods like oak, maple, cherry, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Versatile and Easy to Use
The XTS01Z will drive 3/8” to 7/8” length staples (3/8” crown); and will also utilize Arrow® T50 type staples for maximum versatility. The easy-to-use depth control setting can be adjusted with a single knob. The rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples, with a convenient window on the magazine that shows the number of remaining staples.
Ergonomic Design in a Compact Size
The spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight: it weighs only 5.3 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) at just 9-7/8” in length. The ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control, and the soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The XTS01Z is engineered for a range of stapling tasks including drywall, roofing, furniture, upholstery, and utility installation. It can even be used in a production environment for exterior framers to apply house wrap. It is perfect for residential construction, remodeling, woodworking, cabinetry, or for any pro contractor who requires a best-in-class engineered cordless 3/8” Crown Stapler.
« Makita FS4200TP Drywall ScrewdriverMakita XWT07Z 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless High‑Torque Drive Impact Wrench »
- Bosch HDH181XB 18V Brute Tough Hammer Drill/Driver with KickBack Control (Bare Tool)
- Bosch PS10BN 12V Max I-Driver with Exact-Fit Insert Tray
- Milwaukee 2403-20 M12 FUEL Drill Driver (Bare Tool)
- Makita XWT15Z 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 4‑Speed Drive Impact Wrench
- Milwaukee 5615-20 BodyGrip Router
- Makita XCV10ZX Brushless Cordless HEPA Filter Backpack Dry Dust Extractor
- Makita XRH12Z 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless AVT Rotary Hammer
- Makita XCV11Z Brushless Cordless HEPA Filter Portable Wet and Dry Dust Extractor and Vacuum
- Makita XCS03Z 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless Threaded Rod Cutter
- Makita XDT16Z Brushless Cordless Quick‑Shift Mode 4‑Speed Impact Driver