Makita VJ04Z 12V max CXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Jig Saw
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (VJ04Z, tool only) delivers fast and efficient cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. With the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style battery (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The VJ04Z has a compact and ergonomic design at only 9-1/8” long with less weight (only 3.8 lbs. with 12V max CXT™ 2.0Ah battery, sold separately). The Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 strokes-per-minute, with 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for increased versatility. It is an efficient and compact cutting solution for a wide range of materials.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT™ lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,900 strokes per minute
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
- Compact and ergonomic design at 9-1/8″ long
- Weighs only 3.8 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Dust port for use with a vacuum provides efficient dust management
- Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts from 0°-45° right to left
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- On-board wrench for fast blade changes
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Uses Tang shank blades
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *Compared to VJ01ZW
« Makita VJ01ZW 12V max Lithium‑Ion Cordless Jig SawMakita XRJ01Z 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Compact Recipro Saw »