Makita VJ01ZW 12V max Lithium‑Ion Cordless Jig Saw
The 12V max Lithium-Ion Cordless Jig Saw (VJ01ZW, tool only) is a perfect solution for cutting and trimming applications. The VJ01ZW combines pro power and pro speed with ease-of-use in a compact size that weighs only 3.7 lbs. (with battery, sold separately), with a low profile engineered for improved handling in compact areas.
In addition, users get greater visibility and dust collection capabilities. The through-the-body dust port for use with a vacuum (sold separately) provides efficient dust management, and a built-in dust blower helps clear the line-of-cut for improved visibility.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 12V max Lithium-Ion cordless line-up, which includes driver-drills as well as an impact driver, impact wrench, circular saw, recipro saw, jig saw, vacuum, and flashlights. Consistent with the rest of Makita’s groundbreaking Lithium-Ion battery technology, the 12V max Lithium-Ion battery delivers more power in a compact size for maximum efficiency.
The VJ01ZW is powered by a Makita-built motor that delivers 0-2,400 strokes per minute, with a variable speed control dial that enables the user to match the speed to the application. With 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting, the VJ01ZW is ideal for cutting a wide range of materials.
- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-2,400 strokes per minute
- 3 orbital settings plus straight cutting for use in a wide range of materials
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Through-the-body dust port for use with a vacuum provides efficient dust management
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts from 0°-45° right to left
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- On-board wrench for fast bevel adjustments
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Uses Tang shank blades
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers