Makita RJ03Z 12V max CXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Recipro Saw
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Recipro Saw delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The RJ03Z weighs only 2.9 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) with a variable speed motor that delivers 0-3,300 strokes per minute and an efficient ½” stroke length for faster cuts. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact cutting solution with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Variable speed motor delivers 0-3,300 strokes per minute combined with a 1/2” length stroke to provide faster cutting
- Exclusive dual-position on/off switch design allows for either paddle or trigger switch operation
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact design at 14-3/4″ long
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for convenient operation
- “Tool-less” blade change system allows for faster blade installation and removal for increased productivity; accepts both Recipro and Jig Saw blades
- Ideal for a wide range of cutting applications
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Cuts PVC and ABS pipe, EMT, drywall, wood, and more
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
« Makita RJ01W 12V max Lithium‑Ion Cordless Recipro Saw KitMakita SH01ZW 12V max Lithium‑Ion Cordless Circular Saw »