Makita FD05Z 12V max CXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Driver‑Drill
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8” Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The FD05Z weighs only 2.4 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery, sold separately) and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
« Makita DT03Z 12V max CXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Impact DriverMakita FD06Z 12V max CXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Driver‑Drill »
- Dewalt DHS790AB Flexvolt Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Kit
- Bosch DDS181BL Compact Tough Drill Driver with L-BOXX2
- Dewalt DWE7480 10″ Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System
- Milwaukee 1680-21 Heavy-Duty Super Hawg with Carrying Case
- Bosch MXH180BL Brushless 18V Cordless Multi-X Oscillating Tool with L-Boxx-2 and Exact-Fit Insert Tray