Makita CC02Z 12V max CXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Tile/Glass Saw
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8” Tile/Glass Saw (CC02Z, tool only) delivers smooth and powerful cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. With the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
The CC02Z is compact and weighs only 4.0 lbs. (with 12V max CXT™ 2.0Ah battery, sold separately). With 1,600 RPM, 1 in. cutting capacity, and a large 16.9 oz. water supply tank for wet cutting applications, it is a compact and efficient cutting solution for tile and glass.
For longer run time, all 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT™ lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- 3-3/8″ blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1″ for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8″ long
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0° to 45° for bevel cuts
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 1″ at 90° and 5/8″ at 45°
- Large 16.9 oz. water supply tank with easy open cap for wet cutting applications
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient on-board storage of hex wrench
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 3-3/8″ Diamond Blade, Tile/Glass (A-95722)