Makita 5007FA Circular Saw with Electric Brake
Makita engineered the 7-1/4” Circular Saw with Brake (model 5007FA) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, and job site durability. The 5007FA is ideal for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more.
The 5007FA has a powerful 15.0 AMP motor with electric brake for maximum productivity. The saw has a high power-to-weight ratio, with all ball bearing construction and heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base for improved durability and straighter cuts. The 5007FA has a large cutting capacity (2-3/8” at 90°, 1-3/4” at 45°) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0°-45° for the most common angles.
The 5007FA includes a Makita 7-1/4” 24T General Contractor Framing Blade for faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase cutting performance.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and job site durability
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8″ at 90°, 1-3/4″ at 45°)
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance
- Ideal for framers, builders, masons and siding contractors
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Technologically-advanced centrifugal fan and baffle system for efficient cooling of the motor
- Bevel cuts 0°- 45° for the most common angles
- Large and easy-to-read markings on depth and bevel scales
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- AC/DC switch allows for use with alternative power sources
- All ball bearing construction engineered for longer tool life
- Double insulated
- (1) 7-1/4″ 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor (D-45989-1)
- (1) Wrench (783204-6)
« Makita 5007F Circular SawMakita 5008MGA Magnesium Circular Saw with Electric Brake »