Dremel Velocity VC60 Power Tool
The Dremel Velocity VC60 is the power tool that bridges the gap between traditional oscillating tools and rough-cutting tools, such as reciprocating saws and circular saws. The Velocity tool allows you to tackle larger jobs that other traditional oscillating tools can’t. With a powerful 7.0 AMP motor, an integrated control foot, 5 degrees of oscillation angle, and a newly designed, patented drive system, users can now feel confident about making long and accurate cuts quickly in a variety of materials. Velocity is a two position tool; with the control foot open, the tool is great for making long, accurate cuts in panel materials, and with the control foot closed, the tool is a high-powered traditional oscillating tool optimal for any cutting, scraping, sanding, grinding or grout removal application. The Velocity is an ideal tool for professional remodelers who want a fast-cutting, low dust tool to get through a variety of materials for any indoor job, such as a bathroom or kitchen remodel. It’s also great for the home owners who want one tool that does it all, rather than spending money on multiple tools to cut plywood, drywall, conduit, PVC pipe, 2 x 4 and tile backer during home repairs. Storage bag included.
- The Only Tool You Need – saving you time and money!
- More convenient and easier to use than recip and circular saws for all your home remodeling projects
- The most power, in a compact design, to tackle any cut anywhere faster
- Patented control foot for long cuts in sheet material, and easily folds away when tackling detailed work
- Compatible with all universal multi-tool accessories – cut a variety of materials with ease
- Hyper and precision variable speed – for optional performance in a variety of materials
« Dremel MM20 Multi-Max Oscillating ToolDewalt DCS367B 20V Max Cordless Compact Reciprocating Saw »