Dremel US40 Ultra-Saw
The Dremel Ultra-Saw is a mini circular saw that was designed for users who want a tool that can do everything the Dremel Saw-Max can do, and more. With a 7.5-amp motor and a durable drive train, the Ultra-Saw has more power for making long cuts. A metal foot and guard resists the heat generated by heavy-duty jobs like grinding and cutting metal. Large, 3.5- and 4-inch cutting wheels give our small circular saw fast cutting speeds and improved performance in a wide variety of materials. Plus, with our exclusive accessories, the Dremel Ultra-Saw offers the added ability to perform surface preparation tasks like removing paint, rust and thin-set mortar.
- 7.5 amps – for faster cutting and tougher applications
- Faster speed of cut – rip through plywood and cut more metal
- 3-in-1 tool – go beyond cutting and flush cutting with surface preparation applications including rust, paint, and thinset removal
- Added durability – improved drivetrain lasts 3x longer than the Saw-Max and its metal foot and guard handle tough applications
- Excellent line of sight for precise, confident cuts