Dewalt DWE7491RS 10″ Jobsite Table Saw
The DWE7491RS 10″ Jobsite Table Saw 32 – 1/2″ Rip Capacity, and a Rolling Stand has a 15 Amp motor and 32-1/2″ rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability.
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts.
- 32-1/2″ rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Onboard storage system provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gage, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use.
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts
- 15 amp Motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- 2-1/2″ Dust Collection Port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- 3-1/8″ depth-of-cut at 90 and 2-1/4″ at 45
- 21-7/8″ X 26 – 3/8″ table provides superior material support
- 10″ 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling Stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
- Rip Fence
- 2x Blade Wrenches
- Blade Guard Assembly
« Dewalt DWE7490X 10″ Job Site Table Saw with Scissor StandDewalt DCS372B 18V Metal Cutting Circular Saw »