Dewalt DWD460 VSR Stud & Joist Drill with Clutch and BIND-UP CONTROL System
The DWD460 1/2″ (13mm) VSR Stud & Joist Drill with Clutch and BIND-UP CONTROL® System has a heavy-duty 11 Amp motor for delivering high performance set to one of two speeds for specific applications. E-Clutch detects bind-ups and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- 11 amp, DEWALT®-built motor for increased power and performance in high-torque applications
- E-Clutch is a Perform and Protect™ feature that detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- 2 variable speed ranges (0-330 / 0-1300 rpm) to match appropriate speed to the application
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 100% ball bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- The DEWALT® Perform and Protect™ line of power tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position side handle
- Bail handle